Sallie Mae Disbursement Process
Welcome to the Sallie Mae disbursement process. LRU uses Sallie Mae to provide students with the quickest refunds. Students can elect to receive a refund via a debit MasterCard (free, no fees), direct deposit, or check.
Please note this DOES NOT mean you will receive a refund, but it is important to complete this process.
Steps for selecting your method of disbursement:
Step 1: Check your LRU student email for an email regarding the Sallie Mae Disbursement process.
Step 2: Click on the link in the email from Step 1 and login using LRU student login information.
Step 3: Follow directions on screen to select a disbursement method. For the fastest disbursement method select the Debit MasterCard.
Click on the appropriate method for detailed instructions.
Direct Deposit - Please read directions. You must setup a profile with the account information.
For the Fastest Refunds Select the LRU Debit MasterCard:
See the list below for debit card benefits.
- Use your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted as a signature-based transaction or a pin-based point of sale transaction
- Quick access to funds
- Funds go on the card the day the school processes your refund
- No waiting in line at the bank to deposit a check, and no waiting for the check to clear
- Multiple ways to access your funds
- Withdraw cash surcharge-free at over 32,000 ATMs nationwide via the Allpoint network
- Transfer money from your card to your checking or savings account electronically over the web
- Online account access
- Check your card balance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via web or phone (see instructions that came with debit card in the mail)
NOTE: If you attempt to purchase an item over the amount on the debit card the purchase will be declined.
Call 888-553-4108 for assistance with the Debit MasterCard.
Please email any questions to StudentAccounts@LRU.edu
or call 770-484-1204 ext. 5752
Evan Posey, Manager, Student Accounts
Jose Albareda, Student Accounts Representative
Casey Kuffrey, Student Accounts Representative