Support Ministry Training at Luther Rice
Financial support for the institution is a key factor to our longevity and our ability to keep tuition costs low. Without the generous gifts of supporting churches, organizations, foundations, and individuals LRU would be required to increase tuition costs above what many students could afford. Your support really does matter!
LRU is a registered United States 501 (c) 3 charitable organization. Financial records are evaluated by an independent outside auditor annually. Donations are used in the most cost-efficient way possible in order to maximize return.
LRU is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). As a member we follow high standards of Christian ethics in fundraising, financial accounting, and reporting...standards that help set the example for all ministries to follow.
ECFA is an alliance of over 1400 evangelical ministries committed to responsible stewardship, financial integrity, and God-honoring practices... and dedicated to demonstrating that commitment.
Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law and fall under one or more of the following categories:
- Luther Rice Fund Annual Campaign - Provides undesignated resources for institutional needs that are deemed high priorities.
- General Scholarship Fund - Provides tuition assistance for worthy students who do not have the resources to pay the entire tuition costs.
- Endowment Fund - Provides resources with the understanding that a majority of the principal will be preserved.
- Charitable Gift Planning- Provides resources through wills, trusts, estates, annuities, and appreciated items such as stock or land.
- Special Gifts - Provides resources for events, buildings, and other needs.
How do I make a donation?
The Online Donation Form is an easy way for you to make a donation using a credit/debit card. The most up-to-date, industry standard Internet security technology is used in the processing of gifts.
You may also mail your gift or call and personally speak to someone about your gift. Please feel free to contact Russ Sorrow, VP, Institutional Advancement, with any questions you may have. All support is sincerely appreciated and used wisely. The institution undergoes an outside audit yearly. Thank you in advance for your gift.